Total Fantasy Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A roleplay forum where the limit is your imagination, and the admin.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Blind Man VS Talon Vance

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin
The Pinkest Catgirl

The Blind Man VS Talon Vance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blind Man VS Talon Vance   The Blind Man VS Talon Vance - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 10:19 pm

Talon, choosing between possibly being able to avoid two bullets to the head and stopping time, and healing his fatal injury, chose to just drop his gun, still healing the wounds. "Alright, I suppose you got me this time. Ruined my favorite coat, too," he said, rather annoyed. "Got blood on it."
(Should add that to his weaknesses: Can't cast/maintain two spells at once. At least not an active healing spell.)
Back to top Go down
Sepulchre

Sepulchre

PostSubject: Re: The Blind Man VS Talon Vance   The Blind Man VS Talon Vance - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 11:50 pm

Blind nods when Talon says his part, spinning his gun as he puts it back in the holster on the inside of his coat. After he finishes with that, he offers Talon a hand up, showing that he acknowledges him as a worthy opponent, something he doesn't do often. In fact, aside from his own sister(clone), he has never showed mercy to an opponent, let alone offered such respect as to offer his hand in assistance. Gemini, meanwhile, is muttering under her breath "Shoulda shot 'im, numbskull doesn't deserve our respect." Blind does not offer any form of response.
Back to top Go down
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin
The Pinkest Catgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Blind Man VS Talon Vance   The Blind Man VS Talon Vance - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 3:49 am

Talon picked up his pistol and slid it into his holster before taking his hand, grunting a bit. "That was fun, well at least until I got wounded," he said, ignoring Gemini's comment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Blind Man VS Talon Vance   The Blind Man VS Talon Vance - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Blind Man VS Talon Vance
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2