Total Fantasy Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A roleplay forum where the limit is your imagination, and the admin.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Blind Man VS Talon Vance

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sepulchre

Sepulchre

The Blind Man VS Talon Vance Empty
PostSubject: The Blind Man VS Talon Vance   The Blind Man VS Talon Vance EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 2:00 pm

Third fight's the charm? anyway, planning thread for stuff like the character (if you want to go here for it), arena build, and so on (maybe even enemy mobs during the fight, I dunno).

Last edited by Sepulchre on Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin
The Pinkest Catgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Blind Man VS Talon Vance   The Blind Man VS Talon Vance EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 7:57 pm

I'm kinda thinking he could fight one of the Twins.
Back to top Go down
Sepulchre

Sepulchre

PostSubject: Re: The Blind Man VS Talon Vance   The Blind Man VS Talon Vance EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 8:06 pm

actually, that's one of the possibilities that came to mind first. which would you prefer?
Back to top Go down
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin
The Pinkest Catgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Blind Man VS Talon Vance   The Blind Man VS Talon Vance EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 8:13 pm

Maybe the Blind-Man. Would he have any allies or mobs that would show up? Maybe Cult of White guys.
Back to top Go down
Sepulchre

Sepulchre

PostSubject: Re: The Blind Man VS Talon Vance   The Blind Man VS Talon Vance EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 8:18 pm

Wouldn't be surprised if they showed up to cheer him on, they do think he's the father of their saviour after all. To be honest, if you want to fight the Blind man, I think a perfect arena would be the floating arena from which the fights are recorded and broadcast (and obviously performed) for the sake of making the sponsor companies money. I do have to warn you, he starts fights with enough calories in his body to make it through the whole thing, and he's pretty powerful. He may win in only a few posts if you don't play your cards right. as for mobs, if they were out on the plains, then maybe, but that would probably rule out the cult showing up at all. and if they are going to be in the arena, then in all likelihood, no mobs would show.
Back to top Go down
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin
The Pinkest Catgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Blind Man VS Talon Vance   The Blind Man VS Talon Vance EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 8:26 pm

Sounds like it could be interesting. Alright then.
Back to top Go down
Sepulchre

Sepulchre

PostSubject: Re: The Blind Man VS Talon Vance   The Blind Man VS Talon Vance EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 8:30 pm

Okay, all that's left is to pick the place of battle.
Back to top Go down
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin
The Pinkest Catgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Blind Man VS Talon Vance   The Blind Man VS Talon Vance EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 8:38 pm

Though I kinda do want mobs, always make things more interesting. I'm not really sure of where else we could fight, though.
Back to top Go down
Sepulchre

Sepulchre

PostSubject: Re: The Blind Man VS Talon Vance   The Blind Man VS Talon Vance EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 8:41 pm

so, wasteland/plains. Occasional mob encounter as they fight. Blind requests (by way of simple hand gesture) that Gemini remain out of the fight at the beginning, and she watches throughout, likely giving commentary. Do you want to start, or would you rather I do it?
Back to top Go down
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin
The Pinkest Catgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Blind Man VS Talon Vance   The Blind Man VS Talon Vance EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 8:43 pm

I'd like if you start.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Blind Man VS Talon Vance   The Blind Man VS Talon Vance Empty

Back to top Go down

The Blind Man VS Talon Vance
Page 1 of 1