Total Fantasy Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A roleplay forum where the limit is your imagination, and the admin.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sepulchre

Sepulchre

Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves! Empty
PostSubject: Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves!   Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves! EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:56 am

((I titled it like a Bleach episode, don't know if you would be able to tell given they don't generally actually SHOW the episode title, but they do have one each))
It was nice out, but Ichigo Kurosaki was always on the job hunting hollows, even on days like this...of course...that didn't exactly mean he wasn't enjoying himself. "HAH! Take that!" Ichigo yells as he cuts off the arm of a hollow. "Well, at least you still have both your legs right? WRONG!" Ichigo says, then proceeds to cut off the legs of the hollow, then cleaves it in half. "So Rukia, how many is that?" Ichigo asks. "That would be number fifteen Ichigo, are you going to hunt hollows all day, or can I finally get some relaxation?" Rukia asks. "I'm going to hunt all day of course!" Ichigo says. "That's my boy." Ichigo's body says, it's eyes red to show that Asteroth was in control right then. "Let's go!" Ichigo says, then runs off to search for more fun. in the sky a hole unlike the garganta (the hole hollows use to enter the world of the living) begins to open, just large enough for people to fit through.
Back to top Go down
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin
The Pinkest Catgirl

Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves!   Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves! EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:08 am

(How should I come in? I'm confused)
Back to top Go down
Sepulchre

Sepulchre

PostSubject: Re: Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves!   Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves! EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:13 am

((that's the point of the sky hole. it's invisible to normal humans, and not able to be sensed by anything. it's there as a portal to other worlds, including whichever one Vance comes from.))
Back to top Go down
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin
The Pinkest Catgirl

PostSubject: Re: Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves!   Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves! EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:38 am

Talon jumped into the area through the whole, hitting the ground with a role. "What the hell is this place?" she wondered as she pulled out her pistols, ready to fight anything.
Back to top Go down
Sepulchre

Sepulchre

PostSubject: Re: Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves!   Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves! EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:42 am

Oddly enough, a hollow was the first thing to notice the arrival of the newcomer Talon. It traveled quite quickly to her location, mostly because it was female. "Why hello there." it says, floating in.
*elsewhere* "Ichigo! There's a hollow appearance near where we fought that last one!" Rukia says. "I think it's attacking someone!" She manages to get out before Ichigo rushes past her, running to the spot where the hollow, and Talon, was at to kill it for fun.
Back to top Go down
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin
The Pinkest Catgirl

PostSubject: Re: Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves!   Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves! EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:50 am

Talon immediately aimed her pistol at the first thing to talk to her, instinctively backing away a little. "Who are you?" she asked, wondering if the one who greeted her was hostile or not. She lowered her pistol slowly if it didn't attack her.
Back to top Go down
Sepulchre

Sepulchre

PostSubject: Re: Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves!   Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves! EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:54 am

It wouldn't attack her right away, but instead says. "I am a hollow, a malevolent spirit of homosexuality." then looks at Talon and says "And I want to have you today!" before attacking...right as Ichigo arrives with his sword to cut the hollow in half with. Talon may or may not be able to see him, as he is in Shinigami (soul reaper) form at the time.
((I have to take a shower, see you in a little bit.))
Back to top Go down
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin
The Pinkest Catgirl

PostSubject: Re: Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves!   Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves! EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:59 am

"What the hell just happened?" Talon asked, completely confused by what just happened as she lowered her pistols, starting to walk around without noticing Ichigo.
Back to top Go down
Sepulchre

Sepulchre

PostSubject: Re: Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves!   Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves! EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:19 am

it was at that point that Asteroth and Rukia (both in visible bodies) caught up to Ichigo, who was staring at Talon and twitching. "Ichigo? What's" Rukia starts, but get's cut off by Ichigo screaming loudly and repeatedly."Ichigo!" Rukia exclaims, not worried, but annoyed. "Oh, Boton, it's you. I thought it was *insert some politician of sort here* again. always pointing at me...judging me." Ichigo says. "Oh that never get's old." Asteroth says in his epic voice (it's echoey without something to cause echo. and demonic.)
Back to top Go down
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin
The Pinkest Catgirl

PostSubject: Re: Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves!   Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves! EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:20 am

Talon was completely confused as she saw the three, not knowing what exactly was happening. She didn't think about aiming her weapons at them, but kept her hand on the demonic katana strapped to her back.
Back to top Go down
Sepulchre

Sepulchre

PostSubject: Re: Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves!   Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves! EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:23 am

"Um...Boton?" Ichigo asks. "How many times do I have to tell you not to call me that?" Rukia asks, annoyed beyond belief with Ichigo constantly calling her that. "I think she can see me. and you two, but you're in human bodies." Ichigo says. "Umm...Hi." Rukia says to Talon.
Back to top Go down
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin
The Pinkest Catgirl

PostSubject: Re: Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves!   Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves! EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:28 am

"Ummm...Hi," Talon said. "What the hell was that thing that just tried to attack me?" she asked, moving her hand away from her katana now.
Back to top Go down
Sepulchre

Sepulchre

PostSubject: Re: Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves!   Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves! EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:30 am

"You could see it?" Rukia asks, confused and worried at the same time. a little bit away Ichigo was asking Asteroth for his body back. "I think I'm going to need it Asteroth." he says. Asteroth replies with a firm "Fuck you" of sorts.
Back to top Go down
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin
The Pinkest Catgirl

PostSubject: Re: Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves!   Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves! EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:33 am

"I'm not supposed to see a malevolent ghost that tries to attack me?" Talon asked, playing with her pistols a little as she looked at the three.
Back to top Go down
Sepulchre

Sepulchre

PostSubject: Re: Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves!   Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves! EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:35 am

"In all honesty, no. Not many humans can, and those ones are generally soul reapers without their powers fully developed." Rukia says, half expecting Talon to know what soul reapers are.
Back to top Go down
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin
The Pinkest Catgirl

PostSubject: Re: Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves!   Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves! EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:43 am

"What's a soul reaper?" Talon asked as he looked around the area, poking the corpse of the hollow if it left one.
Back to top Go down
Sepulchre

Sepulchre

PostSubject: Re: Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves!   Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves! EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:47 am

"Soul reapers send the souls of the dead to the soul society, because if they stay here in the world of the living too long they become hollows one way or the other." Rukia explains. "We get to kick hollow ass, so I don't mind much." Ichigo says. the hollow had not left a corpse, as it had turned to dust and the uncorrupted soul had gone to the soul society. (Zanpakuto cure hollows of the sins they have committed while hollows, but not those committed while alive, if a human was evil while alive, they go to hell when slain)
Back to top Go down
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin
The Pinkest Catgirl

PostSubject: Re: Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves!   Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves! EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:51 am

"Are there more of those...things?" Talon asked, still playing with her pistols a little along with her katana somehow.
Back to top Go down
Sepulchre

Sepulchre

PostSubject: Re: Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves!   Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves! EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:53 am

"Thousands, millions even." Rukia says, quite serious. "Which means if they were to attack in force, I would get to have loads of fun." Ichigo says, quite serious himself.
((yeah, like I said in metroid uni, time to go. see you later.))
Back to top Go down
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin
The Pinkest Catgirl

PostSubject: Re: Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves!   Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves! EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 7:50 pm

"Well shit, how do you kill them?" Talon asked, playing with her katana a little.
Back to top Go down
Sepulchre

Sepulchre

PostSubject: Re: Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves!   Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves! EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:18 pm

"You have to have a zanpakuto, and only soul reapers have those (foreshadowing!)." Rukia answers. "Though if a soul reaper stabs you in the stomach while weak they can try to transfer their power to you." Rukia says, referencing the way she used to give Ichigo her powers every time before this one.
(in the real series and the abridged parodies I've seen, the rest are conjecture on my part)
Back to top Go down
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin
The Pinkest Catgirl

PostSubject: Re: Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves!   Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves! EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:29 pm

"Can I at least seriously wound them?" Talon asked, spinning her katana still and starting to throw it in the air and catch it out of boredom.
Back to top Go down
Sepulchre

Sepulchre

PostSubject: Re: Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves!   Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves! EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:33 pm

"Not really." Ichigo says. "If you try to hit them with normal weapons you fail epically." he states, having experienced said epic fail himself. and he had natural soul reaper powers! "Ah, but is it ever funny to watch." Asteroth says.
Back to top Go down
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin
The Pinkest Catgirl

PostSubject: Re: Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves!   Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves! EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:39 pm

"So basically I should just avoid them, got it," Talon said.
Back to top Go down
Sepulchre

Sepulchre

PostSubject: Re: Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves!   Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves! EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:43 pm

"That or stay near me." a horny Ichigo says (he's kind of a perv in that parody, and this one is based off of that one) "Ichigo, no, bad boy." Rukia says. "Funny, I don't recall asking you Boton." Ichigo says. "MY NAME IS RUKIA!" Rukia shouts loudly. "Suuuure it is Boton." Ichigo says.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves!   Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves! Empty

Back to top Go down

Karakura in danger! worlds collide and new friends and enemies reveal themselves!
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next