Total Fantasy Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A roleplay forum where the limit is your imagination, and the admin.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hell on Earth(Talon Hawke intro story)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin
The Pinkest Catgirl

Hell on Earth(Talon Hawke intro story) Empty
PostSubject: Hell on Earth(Talon Hawke intro story)   Hell on Earth(Talon Hawke intro story) EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 4:06 pm

This seems like it'd be a fun one. The story detailing Hawke's demonic corruption, and possibly things that happen before it.
I'm not sure of the details but I was thinking a demonic invasion on her earth, with her slaughtering demons and making her way to hell to seal the gate.
Back to top Go down
Sepulchre

Sepulchre

PostSubject: Re: Hell on Earth(Talon Hawke intro story)   Hell on Earth(Talon Hawke intro story) EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 10:26 pm

I could join this one with "The Devil at the Crossroads" or "Dracula Vlad Tepes III" if you would like (those are two of my weaker, more reasonable characters who could fit the setting idea).
Back to top Go down
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin
The Pinkest Catgirl

PostSubject: Re: Hell on Earth(Talon Hawke intro story)   Hell on Earth(Talon Hawke intro story) EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 4:56 pm

Both sound like they could work. I'm out at the moment and phone keyboards make me angry so I'd have to wait a bit to start this.
Back to top Go down
Sepulchre

Sepulchre

PostSubject: Re: Hell on Earth(Talon Hawke intro story)   Hell on Earth(Talon Hawke intro story) EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 pm

Both may work, but which would you prefer? Unless you want me using both. Could be a good reason for Sanctis to join in too, two characters each.
Back to top Go down
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin
The Pinkest Catgirl

PostSubject: Re: Hell on Earth(Talon Hawke intro story)   Hell on Earth(Talon Hawke intro story) EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 7:38 pm

I'd rather this just be Hawke's story on my end.
There's also a part in the RP that I plan on playing out, something I thought of when I was out and I'll add to the character history at some point.
I plan on having Talon come back to tell her allies that she now had a way to safely enter hell, only to have to self-defensively kill off her former allies because they attack her, seeing her as irredeemably tainted by demonic forces. Alternatively, she comes back after killing its current ruler.
If they were reasonable they'd see that she was their only way of attacking Hell, but these aren't very reasonable people. Think Warhammer 40K and the lengths the Imperium will go to purge things they see as heretical.

"The Devil at the Crossroads" character could be the one who provides her with weapons(at least that was the first I thought of when I looked at his profile, it fits the storyline at least, gives her weapons in return for a deal, like the guy who gives her weapons in return for killing the leader of hell), while Dracula could be someone she has to fight in hell.
Back to top Go down
Sepulchre

Sepulchre

PostSubject: Re: Hell on Earth(Talon Hawke intro story)   Hell on Earth(Talon Hawke intro story) EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 7:40 pm

No. The DatC thing, maybe. But Dracula Vlad Tepes III never did anything to earn them a spot in hell, and never had any dealings with demonic forces. They function solely as a neutral or good force, never for evil.

Yeah, looking back on their bio, Drac would probably be more likely to be someone in the order that Talon is in, fighting with her against the demons (though they would likely be more of a fringe member, not really joining in too heavily).

And uh...I know nothing about WH 40K, sorry. I don't know what/who the Imperium is/are.
Back to top Go down
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin
The Pinkest Catgirl

PostSubject: Re: Hell on Earth(Talon Hawke intro story)   Hell on Earth(Talon Hawke intro story) EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 8:44 pm

To put it simply, the Imperium would actually blow up planets if they had Chaos(pretty much demons) taint or Ork infestation(in that case because that would be the only way to stop them). It's actually sorta like how the Authority was on Tawfret before I kinda toned them down because I'm trying to make the Sons of Tawfret a bit more sympathetic(Toning down the whole "PURGE THE UNCLEAN MUTANTS" thing I mean).

And I admit I kinda misread Dracula a bit. He could also be someone who helps her fight off demons rather than an antagonist(I sorta immediately jumped to that because I was just playing a few Castlevania games recently). I don't know who I'll have as the leader of hell but who I have in mind for now is pretty much just Diablo.

Back to top Go down
Sepulchre

Sepulchre

PostSubject: Re: Hell on Earth(Talon Hawke intro story)   Hell on Earth(Talon Hawke intro story) EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 9:03 pm

...I could run up an old character of mine (one of several, I could send you a list and you could take your freakin' pick) to be the ruler. Though...they wouldn't exactly die when "killed". Just kinda get up after getting knocked down and say "Fuck this, I'm out. PEACE!" and uproot Hell and leave. Though, none of them are actually evil, with what you're saying about this group, they could ultimately be the bad guys who just want to kill anything "demon" really. Since they kinda are anyway. Make sense? Does that work, would you rather something different? I'm just trying to provide an idea here, you don't have to run with it or anything.
Back to top Go down
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin
The Pinkest Catgirl

PostSubject: Re: Hell on Earth(Talon Hawke intro story)   Hell on Earth(Talon Hawke intro story) EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 9:13 pm

The demon killing order could very well be villains, whose only real redeeming element is that they protect people from demons. With them only really being sympathetic as allies until a group of them try to execute Talon for heresy.
Talon initially joined them believing they were some group of guardians when really they have burned down villages simply for appearing to have demonic corruption(She wasn't there for that, but they're not exactly given nice welcomes when they come to help because of situations like that). Being no better than the demons they try to kill.

I didn't actually think about the demon slayers being antagonists for Talon at first, I'd consider making them a recurring threat if I could think of a logical reason for them to be able to follow her through different dimensions.
Or maybe alternate universe versions of it try to hunt her down.
Back to top Go down
Sepulchre

Sepulchre

PostSubject: Re: Hell on Earth(Talon Hawke intro story)   Hell on Earth(Talon Hawke intro story) EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 9:21 pm

Hey, that's damn near the name of the game on this site after all. So, would you like to bring some (well, one) of my old Dai-Maous back for this RP? I've got several that could work, though none of them are all too likely to actually lose to Talon (or anyone for that matter, too old and powerful). They could still end up taking enough of a beating to end up saying "Fuck this, I'm out bitches" and leave like I mentioned, especially with weapons being provided by the DatC like you suggested.
Back to top Go down
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin
The Pinkest Catgirl

PostSubject: Re: Hell on Earth(Talon Hawke intro story)   Hell on Earth(Talon Hawke intro story) EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 9:53 pm

That could work. Down the line I should figure out who takes over when they leave, but I don't know if I'll actually play as them so I don't know if I should worry about that too much
Back to top Go down
Sepulchre

Sepulchre

PostSubject: Re: Hell on Earth(Talon Hawke intro story)   Hell on Earth(Talon Hawke intro story) EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 9:55 pm

I was think...Saying more that they would take their Hell with them. As in, disconnect it from whatever universe Talon is from and leave them to rot in the overspillage of Should-be-damned souls that now have nowhere to go.
Back to top Go down
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin
The Pinkest Catgirl

PostSubject: Re: Hell on Earth(Talon Hawke intro story)   Hell on Earth(Talon Hawke intro story) EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 10:43 am

I'm kind of having trouble picturing how that works. So they take it with them but leave all the demons behind? Does everything just get dumped on Talon's earth?
Not trying to be a dick or anything I'm just actually confused about how that works.
Back to top Go down
Sepulchre

Sepulchre

PostSubject: Re: Hell on Earth(Talon Hawke intro story)   Hell on Earth(Talon Hawke intro story) EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 6:25 pm

Demons were doing a job, punishing the souls of the wicked in Hell, and Talon's order comes along and ends up pissing off the king so much that he says "fuck you" and packs up his Hell and the workers, leaving the human world to be overrun with the souls of the damned (sinners) who now have nowhere to go after death, leaving them with pretty well free-reign on earth.
Back to top Go down
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin
The Pinkest Catgirl

PostSubject: Re: Hell on Earth(Talon Hawke intro story)   Hell on Earth(Talon Hawke intro story) EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 7:26 pm

And this explains why the order(Who now have a name, Hellwatchers) is so pissed off at Talon, to the point of dimension hopping to try to kill her. They don't get what's going on, so they think SHE sent Hell after them. Which she kinda indirectly did in that case.
Hell this could even be a massive drawback to her little equipment deal. She basically traded her world for weapons.
Back to top Go down
Sepulchre

Sepulchre

PostSubject: Re: Hell on Earth(Talon Hawke intro story)   Hell on Earth(Talon Hawke intro story) EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 8:58 pm

...Where's Hell going after them from what I said? Serious question, I might just be tired and loopy, but I don't really understand what you're saying.
Back to top Go down
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin
The Pinkest Catgirl

PostSubject: Re: Hell on Earth(Talon Hawke intro story)   Hell on Earth(Talon Hawke intro story) EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 9:01 pm

Well the souls of the damned are dumped on earth, the Hellwatchers see that as a hell invasion. Even if hell pretty much abandoned their world.
I'm also somewhat considering just making this an alternate universe version of Tawfret rather than being earth.
Back to top Go down
Sepulchre

Sepulchre

PostSubject: Re: Hell on Earth(Talon Hawke intro story)   Hell on Earth(Talon Hawke intro story) EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 12:24 pm

That would certainly connect the two characters more. And, I understand now.
Back to top Go down
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin
The Pinkest Catgirl

PostSubject: Re: Hell on Earth(Talon Hawke intro story)   Hell on Earth(Talon Hawke intro story) EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 6:11 pm

A sort of problem is that if Hell is taken away from this particular world, then it kinda conflicts with my "Talon uses Hell for interdimensional travel" plan. Unless Talon's taken with or something.
Actually that'd be some pretty cool revenge, she gets permanently detached from her home world and her world is pretty much destroyed.
Back to top Go down
Sepulchre

Sepulchre

PostSubject: Re: Hell on Earth(Talon Hawke intro story)   Hell on Earth(Talon Hawke intro story) EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 12:27 am

Would make more sense than her still being with her world too, and he takes care of those who do what he wants, makes sure they'll be willing to keep doing stuff for him or taking contracts, so he could provide her a back door into Hell without anyone noticing (except her) when she gets booted out (because she would get quickly booted out, but she would also probably end up getting dragged with at the beginning). And using one of my Hells for interdimensional travel (especially the one I'm more leaning towards) would make a hell of a lot of sense, since they (especially that one) are connected to a huge (basically infinite) number of individual universes and full dimensions, so if she had a back door into Hell and access to the coordinates she would need, she could basically go anywhere she wanted in the ultra-multi-omniverse.
Back to top Go down
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin
The Pinkest Catgirl

PostSubject: Re: Hell on Earth(Talon Hawke intro story)   Hell on Earth(Talon Hawke intro story) EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 1:40 am

That works.
Back to top Go down
Sepulchre

Sepulchre

PostSubject: Re: Hell on Earth(Talon Hawke intro story)   Hell on Earth(Talon Hawke intro story) EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 2:32 am

So, about what timeframe are you thinking of starting this RP in? We've got the planning down after all, now we just need to start it, which I think you should do, seeing as this is your brain child.
Back to top Go down
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin
The Pinkest Catgirl

PostSubject: Re: Hell on Earth(Talon Hawke intro story)   Hell on Earth(Talon Hawke intro story) EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 7:07 pm

Any time really, I might write up a starter when I can think of where to start this off.
Back to top Go down
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin
The Pinkest Catgirl

PostSubject: Re: Hell on Earth(Talon Hawke intro story)   Hell on Earth(Talon Hawke intro story) EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 9:04 pm

More worldbuilding idea stuff(I guess?): Guns exist in the time period on Tawfret, in fact the knight order tends to use shotguns with slugs filled with holy water. They shoot into the demon, then the holy water bursts inside them. To lesser demons it's instantly lethal, to more powerful ones it just fucking hurts enough for a knight to get close with his sword.

I'm sorta taking inspiration from the Hunters from Bloodborne for the fighting style of them, using shotguns and pistols in addition to bladed weapons.

I'm thinking they'll be less of a traditional knight order, and it'd explain why Talon knows what a gun is and how to use one.
Back to top Go down
Sepulchre

Sepulchre

PostSubject: Re: Hell on Earth(Talon Hawke intro story)   Hell on Earth(Talon Hawke intro story) EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 9:42 pm

Hey, guns were around before the 1300s real world time, why not earlier in a strange world connected to a Hell dimension that has demons who use them?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hell on Earth(Talon Hawke intro story)   Hell on Earth(Talon Hawke intro story) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hell on Earth(Talon Hawke intro story)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next