Total Fantasy Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A roleplay forum where the limit is your imagination, and the admin.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestion topic: NPCs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sepulchre

Sepulchre

Suggestion topic: NPCs Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion topic: NPCs   Suggestion topic: NPCs EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 10:21 pm

This basically is me suggesting that we add a character creation option for NPCs, mainly characters that fall far outside of the normal definition of "within reason" for their power level; things like Gods and Great Devil Kings and the like. The NPC could be site bound or player bound, meaning that anyone could play the character as long as they have enough experience with roleplaying on this site, or only the creator can play them. NPCs would be used more as plot-devices than characters, and it should be noted in the plan that an NPC would be getting used, as well as a general idea as to what it would (or could) be used for. Site bound NPCs would need to have more description put into their personalities, how they usually act, and what kind of combat tactics they use and so-on to allow players other than the creator to use them properly; while player-bound NPCs would be written and submitted more like a regular character, just with a bit of extra detail and information on the fact that they would be an NPC type character.
(this post may receive edits should they be needed)
Back to top Go down
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin
The Pinkest Catgirl

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion topic: NPCs   Suggestion topic: NPCs EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 12:20 am

Seems like a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Sepulchre

Sepulchre

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion topic: NPCs   Suggestion topic: NPCs EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 12:54 am

I know right? now toasty just needs to come on again and see this. if even she says so, then we know it's a great idea. but since the two oldest/most experienced both like it, I think we could probably implement it. well, make a note of the fact that it can be done. I'll check to see if non-admins can post in the rules section.
edit: um. no. they can't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion topic: NPCs   Suggestion topic: NPCs Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestion topic: NPCs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Fantasy Roleplaying :: Social Gathering :: General Discussion-
Jump to: