Total Fantasy Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A roleplay forum where the limit is your imagination, and the admin.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Espera Nota, the corrupted one

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

Espera Nota, the corrupted one - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Espera Nota, the corrupted one   Espera Nota, the corrupted one - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 2:17 am

I guess I never thought about it how I'm thinking about it now. Back then I must have thought it was powered by metroids and just assumed that...
Back to top Go down
http://metroiduniverse.forumotion.net/
Sepulchre

Sepulchre

PostSubject: Re: Espera Nota, the corrupted one   Espera Nota, the corrupted one - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 7:58 pm

ending with dot dot dot is confusing, I have to ask, what does it mean? but believe me, there's a reason it has no weapons. I did want it to be somewhat fair, it's only used for transporting more than a small group of five or six people- for the most part, sometimes it can go to twenty or so, but that's REALLY rare, it tends to stay at the highest in the ten or twelve range-is during a war, during which he will offer his ship to carry all, or most of, the other ships, protecting them with the shield and the asstons of metal.

((okay, this has nothing to do with the topic at hand, but I have to tell you about something. this is keeping in mind that you like magical girl lyrical nanoha, basically it's an abridged parody series, episode four is the best so far, it's awesome. I think you may like it, the uploader is RaikiTheStorm, he's hilarious. the voice acting is horrible (excpet for Yuuno, who has a much more realistic voice given he's a guy), but it's done in a funny way. a hilarious way in fact. I would give you the link, but last time I tried that, and I did try, it failed horribly. I got a four oh four error when I tried to open the link. youtube is the site though, that information (the whole of it) is the best I can give when that's taken into consideration.))
((this is a repost of the post I posted at 2:20 AM yesterday and the edit I made later in the day, though I can't remember when, I'm doing this to make it easier to notice, as I've noticed that after a certain period of waiting, the new post thing goes away.))
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Espera Nota, the corrupted one   Espera Nota, the corrupted one - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 10:38 am

It's kinda hard to explain what the ... at the end means. But another thing I ask about the metroid 'crew' is do they still have their primal instinct to drain energy from living things? If not, how exactly are they still metroids?

And I do not intend on littering my mind with abridged MSLN. Abridged Yugioh was fine, but I'm not touching MSLN. I do not want to think of stupid funny things about my favorite show when I think of it or watch it again. And sorry for taking so long. Between having internet being down, playing with friends and spending time with my gf, it has been hard to come on here and do stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sepulchre

Sepulchre

PostSubject: Re: Espera Nota, the corrupted one   Espera Nota, the corrupted one - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 9:24 pm

they have the instinct but it's more controlled due to genetic modifications, and they have hunting ranges that double as training rooms that they can use. they stock up sometimes when they visit planets with enemies.

edit: and I understand not wanting to dirty your "image" of your favorite show, it's cool. too bad though. also, I kind of slept through the day, I was up for over twenty four hours, so, kinda hard to wake up at a reasonable hour.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Espera Nota, the corrupted one   Espera Nota, the corrupted one - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 12:08 pm

Well then, I guess that's everything. Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sepulchre

Sepulchre

PostSubject: Re: Espera Nota, the corrupted one   Espera Nota, the corrupted one - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:26 pm

Sweet, my many thanks go directly to you my friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Espera Nota, the corrupted one   Espera Nota, the corrupted one - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Espera Nota, the corrupted one
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2