Total Fantasy Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A roleplay forum where the limit is your imagination, and the admin.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crono, from Chrono Trigger; Vincent Valentine, from final fantasy and Cloud Strife, also from Final Fantasy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sepulchre

Sepulchre

Crono, from Chrono Trigger; Vincent Valentine, from final fantasy and Cloud Strife, also from Final Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Crono, from Chrono Trigger; Vincent Valentine, from final fantasy and Cloud Strife, also from Final Fantasy   Crono, from Chrono Trigger; Vincent Valentine, from final fantasy and Cloud Strife, also from Final Fantasy EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:29 am

I would like to claim these three characters as my last three. Cloud in his advent children appearance, just without the geo stigma, Vincent in his Dirge of Cerberus appearance, with the ability to freely go to the Chaos form. Crono (or Chrono, as that is another spelling used) in normal form, nothing special.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

Crono, from Chrono Trigger; Vincent Valentine, from final fantasy and Cloud Strife, also from Final Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crono, from Chrono Trigger; Vincent Valentine, from final fantasy and Cloud Strife, also from Final Fantasy   Crono, from Chrono Trigger; Vincent Valentine, from final fantasy and Cloud Strife, also from Final Fantasy EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:36 am

Wow, you filled all your claims pretty fast there.
Back to top Go down
http://metroiduniverse.forumotion.net/
Sepulchre

Sepulchre

PostSubject: Re: Crono, from Chrono Trigger; Vincent Valentine, from final fantasy and Cloud Strife, also from Final Fantasy   Crono, from Chrono Trigger; Vincent Valentine, from final fantasy and Cloud Strife, also from Final Fantasy EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:45 am

I know what I like, so I know what I want. a little secret though: I had wanted to claim uriu ishida, not Rukia Kutchiki, I could not remember him though when I was making that claim, so I filled his slot in. kind of saddening really. trying to think of what character ot make next right now, or more accurately, how to put her down in words.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crono, from Chrono Trigger; Vincent Valentine, from final fantasy and Cloud Strife, also from Final Fantasy   Crono, from Chrono Trigger; Vincent Valentine, from final fantasy and Cloud Strife, also from Final Fantasy Empty

Back to top Go down

Crono, from Chrono Trigger; Vincent Valentine, from final fantasy and Cloud Strife, also from Final Fantasy
Page 1 of 1