Total Fantasy Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A roleplay forum where the limit is your imagination, and the admin.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Enforcer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sepulchre

Sepulchre

The Enforcer Empty
PostSubject: The Enforcer   The Enforcer EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 2:38 am

Player ID: Sepulchre
Character Type: PC
Assumed Name/Alias: The Enforcer/ Hell's Enforcer
Character name: Nameless
Race: Helltouched Human
Body Shape: Humanoid
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 237 lbs
Appearance: Rail-thin in structure, but herculean in muscle growth. He is incredibly thin, yet godly in his muscular structure due to a crippled birth and a lifetime of training, he has short black hair, midnight-blue eyes (the color of the night sky), a fairly handsome -yet scarred- face with a rugged jawline and a nose that has clearly been broken more than once (though it's come out fairly okay with that considering). His entire body is covered in thick muscles (and yes, this point DOES in fact need to be driven home this frequently), as well as countless battle-scars.
Known Languages: Common, Infernal.
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Prime Sin: Slaughter
Based off of what show/game/etc: Direct rip D&D character
Personality: Cruel and vicious, he delights in the suffering of others, but he is honorable (for the most part). He knows he is evil, makes no attempts to hide or lie about this, and (due to nearly two decades of training) will not break his word once given, though this is not because of any personal belief, but rather it having been drilled into him for many years.
Strengths: Strong in body and mind, exceptional in combat, and he wields equipment of incredible power
Weaknesses: Magic is his bane, he cannot understand it beyond a very simplistic point (just enough to not be afraid of it), and could never hope to use it. Physically, he's only human, if an exemplary example of the race.
Likes/Dislikes: The sight and smell of a wartorn battlefield/Being forced into anything
Other:
Theme Song:
Character History:

Level: 7 (Gestalt character, Races of War Fighter variant, coupled with original 3.5e base fighter)
Class-traits: +6 "Combat" or "Fighter-Bonus" feats, Weapons Training, Combat Focus, Problem Solver, Pack Mule, Logistics Mastery, Active Assault, Forge Lore, and Improved Delay (All can be found in the "Races of War" sourcebook, or at "dnd-wiki.org" in the sourcebook section or if you look up the Races of War Fight Variant (not necessarily those words however)
Feats: Great Fortitude (RoW), Elusive Target [Combat](RoW), Insightful Strike (RoW), Weapon Specialization (FR), Weapon Mastery (FR), Blitz (RoW), Great Fortitude (FR), Blind Fighting (RoW) (RoW stands for "Races of War", and is usually applied when there is a variant in the original sourcebooks or some other source with the same name)
The most important of these to be mentioned here would be "Insightful Strike" from Races of War, and "Weapon Specialization" from "Feats Revamped", which provide these properties:
"This is a combat feat that scales with your Base Attack Bonus.

+0: You may use your Wisdom Modifier in place of your Strength Modifier for your melee attack rolls.
   +1: Your attacks have The Edge against an opponent who has a lower Wisdom and Dexterity than your own Wisdom, regardless of relative BAB.
   +6: Your melee attacks have a doubled critical threat range.
   +11: You make horribly telling blows. The extra critical multiplier of your melee attacks is doubled (x2 becomes x3, x3 becomes x5, and x4 becomes x7).
   +16: Any Melee attack you make is considered to be made with a magic weapon that has an enhancement bonus equal to your Wisdom Modifier (if positive)." (Insightful Strike)
" Base Attack Bonus +0 = +2 Bonus on all attack rolls, this bonus is expertise based, +3 to damage rolls with the selected weapon of choice.
   Base Attack Bonus +6 = Double the weapon critical hit range.
   Base Attack Bonus +11 = Your weapon of choice increases the critical multiplier by one step (x2 to x3)
   Base Attack Bonus +16 = You may take 10 on a single attack roll per round, and you may add 5 to one attack roll per round determined after the roll is made." (Weapon Specialization)
With these two Feats (which say nothing about their +6 bonuses being unable to stack with similar bonuses, and so do) his critical threat range is 1-20, any number rolled on the d20 aside from a 1 (a critical fail, or "Fumble") results in a possible crit, due to his weapon's insane natural critical threat range.

Armor: +10 Forceplate Dark-Platinum Composite (Black)Dragon Armor Of Heavy-Fortification (Tiamat's chosen)
Armor abilities: Massively enhancing his defensive abilities without encumbering him at all (being weightless and entirely non-restrictive), as well as granting significant defense against acid, and sucking the light out of a 10ft radius around him, able to reduce bright light to shadowy illumination, and that turning into total darkness. Nearly indestructible, only destroyable by a being possessing divine rank (each aspect can be looked up, "composite" is short for "material composite", I suggest you use "dnd-wiki.org" because I got most of them off of that sight)[Epic armor]
Shield: +5 Instant-Recall Forceplate Dark-Platinum Throwing Greatshield with +5 Blade-of-Disaster Shield-Blades
Shield abilities: Enhancing his defensive abilities further-more, and granting a powerful weapon in the process, this shield is nearly indestructible (like the armor) as well as weightless and unencumbering, and is perfectly balanced to be thrown, at which point the blade of disaster ringing the shield comes into play, dealing great damage to anything hit, before the shield teleports back to him for a second or further strike. (Same source as before, shield is a composite of "Greatshield" and "Throwing shield, Heavy")
Weapon: Chains of Hell (+5 Vorpal, Keen, Void-Metal Spiked Chains of Hellfire) tipped with a +5 Keen Mimetic Void-metal Stabbing Cutting Razor (weapon), which deals damage based on whatever weapon it changes into as well as the same Hellfire damage (which pierces normal fire resistance/immunity) as the chains themselves. (with the tip, all but the Void-Metal can be found on the same site as before, the Chains of Hell themselves, as well as the material "Void-Metal" can be found on the sight "dandwiki.com", The chains here are using the original, non-edited values from when I first found the Item however, which my DM used to let me use, and let me use again recently for this guy.)
Weapon Abilities: The Chains of of Hell are a powerful tool of destruction, which are sentient and will only allow themselves to be held by evil creatures, otherwise, they will wrap around and constrict any fool who grabs them until they die or remove the chains with a powerful feat of strength.

(Item Stats:
-Black dragon Armor: +18 AC (applies AC to touch attacks), No Maximum Dex-Bonus to AC, No Arcane Spell Failure chance, No Armor-Check-Penalty, No speed reduction, Acid Reduction 15, Negates Critical Hits, DR 3/-, Virtually Indestructible
-Shield: +8 AC [Applies to Touch attacks], with shield throw that deals 1d6 slashing + 2d6 typless damage, can apply "Blade of Disaster" abilites to attacks. Indestructible to non-deities, has hardness 50 and 200 HP
-Chains of Hell: 4d6 Slashing/Bludgeoning +2d6 Hellfire (bypasses normal fire immunity/resistance|Void-Metal Qualities|16-20x4 crit|Hardness 60, HP 217, note that the critical threat range is before keen is taken into account, not after. Has the "Phantom Range" enhancement applied 5 times, extending its threatened range out to 480 feet (by one interpretation of the enhancement, 40 by another)
-Weapon Tip: +1d6 Slashing +1d6 piercing +2d6 Hellfire damage. Base damage and critical threat range/multiplier dependant on mimicked weapon.)

Last edited by Sepulchre on Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sepulchre

Sepulchre

The Enforcer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Enforcer   The Enforcer EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 2:45 am

This character is not technically finished yet, though playable, as he is missing 3 Feats and his core stats, and perhaps some more minor details and information about what the rest of his Feats allow him to do at his current level and beyond. But, overall, despite being solidly within the level 7 power-range (aside from equipment), he's actually a VERY strong character, because over the last two years of playing D&D, I've managed to become very experienced in "character exploits", and bending the rules while staying within their limits. So, here is the character I will use should Toasty ever return and decide to continue with the RP she planned but never got underway.

And history, forgot the fact that I haven't listed his history yet. Kind of still in flux despite having been in use for a while.
Back to top Go down
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin
The Pinkest Catgirl

The Enforcer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Enforcer   The Enforcer EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 9:30 pm

Seems pretty good so far.
Back to top Go down
Sepulchre

Sepulchre

The Enforcer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Enforcer   The Enforcer EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 6:16 am

I mentioned it in my last post, but he's actually a direct rip of an actual D&D character I play, mostly based on the "fighting men" rules presented in the book "Races of War".
Back to top Go down
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin
The Pinkest Catgirl

The Enforcer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Enforcer   The Enforcer EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 11:59 am

Laelia was more or less a rip of a DnD character I made in 5e, with the draconic bloodline thing being a subclass for Sorcerer.
So pretty gud.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Enforcer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Enforcer   The Enforcer Empty

Back to top Go down

The Enforcer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Fantasy Roleplaying :: Characters :: Character Registration-
Jump to: